To get the most out of your big game fishing in Croatia, it is a good idea to hire a boat with local guide (skipper) who can take you to the best fishing spots and who can reveal to you secrets of big game fishing. All our skippers are highly experienced professionals with many years of fishing experience in Croatian waters, and with a passion for the deep sea fishing. Most of them also participate in big game fishing tournaments such as Big Game Fishing JEZERA, as succesfull competitors, and some of them are among Croatia´s leading big game anglers.
The waters around the island Murter and Kornati archipelago offer some of the richest fishing grounds in the Croatia with an abundance of big game fish. This fisherman´s paradise provide a diversity of fish species for year round sport fishing, such as bluefin tuna, albacore tuna, swordfish, tresher shark, blue shark, amberjacks, etc.. This is not only the richest area for big game fishing in the Adriatic, but also the one closest to the shore.
The waters around the Kornati islands are home to:
- 160 species of fish (bluefin tuna, albacore tuna, swordfish, amberjacks...)
- 22 species of corals
- 177 species of mollusk (such as squid, cuttlefish, octopus...)
- 55 species of Crustacean Decapoda (crabs, lobsters, shrimp...)
Don't wait.. TRY IT ! SENT INQUIRY
- Phone 1 (from november till may): +385(0)22 438 453
- Reception T: +385(0)22 438 465
- Mobile: +385 (0) 98 593 799